Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Four Good Years

Not surprisingly, given my relationship with my new boss, the state of the economy, and the salary and commissions I was being paid, I find myself today out of work.

Four years to the day since I started at Galvin Flying Services.

I have been well rewarded. I have some issues with this, but that's for another post some few weeks in the future.

To my friends who read this, know that I will be baffled, confused, and then come out the other end just fine, or better than ever.

Love to all.
Jeremy

3 comments:

New Mountain said...

You just need something as challenging such as skiing, guitar,and flying that you can solo and succeed at again.

Come to Kelowna and help me create "Garden Grow" to"Fashion Retail Guide" magazines and web sites with government funds: the future in franchising regional niche publications with web support.

Furnished condo's cheap here and all of your past and future potential challenges plus Gary

Big Bad John

Unknown said...

No doubt you will come out the other better than ever. Next time I am in Seattle I'll look you up.

Anno

TRTim said...

English sports cars, lake stories, Skiing in the Rockies, and Uncle Neil Jazz Records. all things to keep the mind off of work.
always a home for you in the Peg at Victoria Beach Cottage
TLS